eknazar - desi lifestyle portal
Advertise | Contact Us
My Account | My Event Orders
CITI Air Travel US Hotstar
  Home |  View All Questions for Ravi Lothumalla  |  Ask Expert Ravi Lothumalla

Question:Hi Ravi Uncle.I'm a homemaker leaving with my hubby in Charlotte.I'm on L2 visa and have got my EAD too.I have done my M.Sc in Biotechnology from Mysore university,India.I came to know that there is huge scope for my subject but am not able to get jobs.Can you please tel me whether a L2 dependent can get job or not?And please do tel me how to get my degree evaluated,if furthering my education? -ashraya

Answer By Ravi Lothumalla:

Being on L2, you are eligible to work as you need to get Work Authorization from INS.
WES can evaluate your degree. Likewise there are many more companies that can evaluate your credentials.
If you still have questions, please feel free to call me on 917-670-2021

Note: Answer information is posted by our users for information purposes only. EkNazar.com is not responsible for the errors/omissions or legality of the answer. Please consult the expert in that field before taking any action.
Please see our full Terms of Use.
Saregaram Radio Caravaan Cosmos Big Banner

© 2000-2018. All rights reserved eknazar.com
Legal  |   Privacy  |   Advertise   |   Contact Us