eknazar - desi lifestyle portal
Advertise | Contact Us
My Account | My Event Orders
  Home |  View All Questions for Ravi Lothumalla  |  Ask Expert Ravi Lothumalla

Question:Respected sir, I m on h4 visa holder, living in USA , i completed my M.Sc. in chemistry and have 3 years of job experience. I wants to do job or study further with some industrially important course(in India), please help me which options are available? -Yogita

Answer By Ravi Lothumalla:

You can pursue MS/Ph.D in Chemistry. When you go back to India you have lot of preference than others

I did M.Sc in Organic Chemistry and be able to guide you better

Please reach out to me on 917-670-2021 if you need any further guidance

Note: Answer information is posted by our users for information purposes only. EkNazar.com is not responsible for the errors/omissions or legality of the answer. Please consult the expert in that field before taking any action.
Please see our full Terms of Use.

© 2000-2018. All rights reserved eknazar.com
Legal  |   Privacy  |   Advertise   |   Contact Us