eknazar - desi lifestyle portal
Advertise | Contact Us
My Account | My Event Orders
  Home |  View All Questions for Ravi Lothumalla  |  Ask Expert Ravi Lothumalla

Question:Hi Ravi, I came to US on H4 visa 3 months back and i am willing to do my MS in Computer science. Could you say me the procedure to convert my visa from H4 to F1 and one more thing i only wrote gre long back in 2008 and my score is not good its 920 and my btech percentage is good its 77%. Should i again write gre and toefl to get admissions? And where i can find the good universities so that when i go for F1 stamping it shouldn't be a problem for me? And for stamping should i go to India or can i go for Canada what will be the impact? Thanks in Advance. -Pranathi

Answer By Ravi Lothumalla:

US Admissions deals with Admissions too. So if you need our services, feel free to contact me.
If you could tell me where you are physically located in US, that would ease a lot. There are schools where your scores are sufficient enough to get into a university (I mean good University).
You can go to Canada for stamping or India. I would recommend you going to Canada for stamping or change of status.
Please reach out to me at my email or mobile which is given underneath my profile.
For your reference here are the details again.
Ravi Lothumalla
C: 917-670-2021
E: RaviLothumalla@yahoo.com

Note: Answer information is posted by our users for information purposes only. EkNazar.com is not responsible for the errors/omissions or legality of the answer. Please consult the expert in that field before taking any action.
Please see our full Terms of Use.

© 2000-2018. All rights reserved eknazar.com
Legal  |   Privacy  |   Advertise   |   Contact Us