|Submitted By: Deepika|
| Region: Indian
|| Dish: Vegetarian - Breakfast/Tiffins/Snacks
Time to Prepare: 20 Mins
Mushrooms - 250 Gms
Tomato Ketchup - 1/4 cup
Salt to taste
Onion - 2 Medium size
Green Chilies - 4
Ginger - Cut into small pieces (one spn)
Garlic - Cut into small pieces (one spn)
Red Mirchi Powder - 2 Spn
Oil for deep fry
Turmeric 2 pinch
Garam Masala Powder - 1/2 spn
1. Clean the Mushrooms (Do not cut the Mushroom into pieces)
2. Take the mushrooms into a bowl add 1/4 spn salt, 1 spn mirchi powder & one spn oil mix them well and keep a side.
3. Take a pan and deep fry the mushrooms & make sure that it should be semi cooked.
4. Take another pan put some oil and add Onion, green chilli, Ginger/garlic pieces and allow it to cook for a while in low flame add required salt, 1 spn red mirchi Powder and add little turmeric.
5. Add 1/4 cup ketchup allow it to cook for 2 mins on low flame and add garam masala then put semi cooked Mushrooms, mix them well & cover the pan with a lid allow it to cook for 4 to 5 mins.
Note: Make sure about the salt because we are using Ketchup already contains salt in it.
Should cook on low flame only.
Optional: You can use Spring Onion for Restaurant look..
Note: Recipe information is posted by eknazar.com users.