|Submitted By: Unknown|
| Region: Indian
|| Dish: Vegetarian - Breakfast/Tiffins/Snacks
Low Fat Paneer
Low Fat Milk
1. Heat the milk until it boils well.
2. Leave the milk to cool for a few minutes.
3. Add sugar, cardamom powder to milk.
4. Add grated low-fat paneer to milk and mix well.
5. Keep it in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
6. Serve with cashews.
Tips to make this recipe healthy:
â€“ Use jaggery instead of regular sugar, as jaggery contains nutrients for better digestion.
â€“ Avoid using ghee.
â€“ Make sure to include cardamom powder that will aid in good fat metabolism.
Note: Recipe information is posted by eknazar.com users.