Coriander seeds 1/2 Teaspoons
Pepper 1/2 Teaspoons
Fennel seeds 1/2 Teaspoons
Cumin seeds 1/2 Teaspoons
Wheat flour 1/2 Cup
All purpose flour 1/2 Cup
Roasted bengal gram flour 1/2 Cup
Maize flour 1 Tablespoons
Oil 1 Tablespoons
Carom seeds 1/4 Teaspoons
Red chilly powder 1 Teaspoons
Baking soda 1 Pinch
Coriander leaves(chopped)1 Tablespoons
Sesame seeds 1 Teaspoons
Tomato 1 Numbers
Butter 1 Teaspoons
Ginger garlic paste 1/2 Teaspoons
Kasuri methi 1/2 Teaspoons
Processed cheese 1 Tablespoons
Mozzarella cheese 1 Tablespoons
Honey 1/2 Teaspoons
Cream 1/2 Tablespoons
1. Crush coriander seeds, pepper, fennel seeds, cumin seeds with pestle and transfer into a bowl.
2. To it add wheat flour, all purpose flour, roasted bengal gram flour, maize flour, 1 tbs oil, carom seeds, ½ tsp red chilly powder, salt, baking soda, coriander leaves and mix later add water and make firm dough.
3. Roll it into thick rectangle sheet and apply little water, sprinkle sesame seeds and roll again.
4. Place it on hot tawa and cook partially, later place on chopping board and cut into long sticks.
5. Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the sticks, later transfer into paper towel.
6. Cook tomato directly on stove top and remove peel, cut into pieces later transfer into mixie jar, blend it to make tomato puree.
7. Heat butter in a pan and add ginger garlic paste, kasuri methi, ½ tsp red chilly powder, tomato puree, salt, processed cheese, mozzarella cheese and allow it melt.
8. To it add honey, cream mix nicely. 9. Now transfer into serving bowl and arrange fried sticks.
10. Now fried roti sticks with cheese makhani sauce is ready to serve.
Cheese makhani sauce served with fried roti sticks is tasty and kids special recipe.