CREAMY MUSHROOM AND PEAS CURRY
|Submitted By: Vahrehvah|
| Region: Indian
|| Dish: Vegetarian - Curries
Time to Prepare: 30 Mins
Mushroom 1 Cup
Green peas 1 Cup
Ginger(finely chopped) 2 Teaspoons
Garlic(finely chopped) 2 Teaspoons
Onion(finely chopped) 1 Numbers
Green bell pepper(finely chopped)1 Cup
Yellow bell pepper(finely chopped) 1 Cup
Red bell pepper(finely chopped)1 Cup
Potato(boiled) 1 Numbers
Fresh cream 1/2 Cup
Milk 1/2 Cup
Cashew nut paste 2 Tablespoons
Salt To Taste
Oil 2 Tablespoons
1. Heat the pan and add oil.
2. Add finely chopped ginger, garlic, onion and little salt. Saute it for a minute.
3. Now add finely chopped green, red and yellow bell peppers and saute for a minute.
4. Add boiled potato and mushrooms and saute for another minute.
5. Now add boiled green peas, cashew nut paste and milk and cook for some time.
6. Now add cream and mix well.
7. The dish is ready. You can have it stuffed in roti and make a roll.
Note: Recipe information is posted by eknazar.com users.