Masala Rice Balls
|Submitted By: Vahrehvah|
| Region: American
|| Dish: Vegetarian - Breakfast/Tiffins/Snacks
Time to Prepare: 30 Mins
Coriander 1 Tablespoons
Red chili powder 2 Teaspoons
Green Chilies 5 Teaspoons
Paneer 1 Cup
Peas 1/2 Cup
Ginger garlic paste 1 Teaspoons
Onion 1 Numbers
Cumin seeds 1 Teaspoons
Oil 250 ml
Eggs 1 Numbers
Maida 2 Cup
Bread crumps 2 Cup
COOKED RICE 3 Cup
1. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seed, Chopped Onions, green chili, peas, potatoes, Red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, chopped coriander, cheese.
2. Take a bowl add cooked rice, grated cheese, pinch of saffron, egg yolk, chopped coriander
3. Mix it and then divide equal portions and stuff the mixture, seal it thoroughly without oozing out the mixture.
4. Make a crumbling station using season flour, beaten egg, fresh bread crumbs, roll the dumpling in the season flour,
5. then in beaten egg and later in fresh bread crumbs shape it into a ball or pear shape and deep fry in moderately hot oil
Note: Recipe information is posted by eknazar.com users.