Crumb Fried Fish
|Submitted By: Vahrehvah.com|
| Region: Indian
|| Dish: Non Vegetarian - Sea Food
Time to Prepare: 30 Mins
Fish Fillet 2 Piece
Salt - To Taste
Pepper Powder 1/2 Teaspoons
Mustard Paste 1 Teaspoons
Lemon Juice 1 Numbers
Chili Flakes 1/2 Teaspoons
Egg 1 Teaspoons
Oil 1 Teaspoons
Bread Crumbs 3 Tablespoons
1. In a plate, place the two fish fillet and season them with little salt, pepper powder, mustard paste, lemon juice, chili flakes, beaten egg and spread the spices and coat the fillets on all sides.
2. In another plate, put some bread crumbs and add a tsp of oil and mix well. Take the fish fillet and coat it with the bread crumbs nicely on all sides.
3. Preheat the Phillip air fryer for 5 mins at 200 degree C.
4. Pull out the basket and place the fish fillets and over that add in the thinly sliced potato and air fry for 7 minutes.
5. After 7 mins, turn the fish upside down and fry again for about 3-4 minutes.
6. Remove and serve hot.
Note: Recipe information is posted by eknazar.com users.