Instant Cake in a Mug
|Submitted By: Simple Indian recipe|
| Region: Indian
|| Dish: Vegetarian - Breakfast/Tiffins/Snacks
Time to Prepare: 15 mins
All purpose flour (Maida) - 4 tblsp
Sugar - 4 tblsp
Cocoa Powder - 2 tblsp
Egg - 1
Milk - 3 tblsp
Oil - 3 tblsp
Vanilla extract - 2 drops
Microwavable safe mug - 1
Chocolate chips - 2 tblsp
Dry shredded cocunut - 1 tblsp
Carrot (grated) - 1 tblsp
1. Apply cooking spray in the coffee mug so that the cake wont stick.
2. Add flour(maida), sugar and cocoa to the mug and mix well.
3. Add the egg and mix nicely.
4. Pour in milk and oil and mix well. Be careful to mix properly till the bottom.
5. Add vanilla extract and mix again nicely till all lumps are removed and you get a smooth batter.
6. Put mug into the microwave and cook for 3-5 minutes at high power (1000 watts). The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed.
7. Allow to cool. Tip out onto a plate and enjoy.
Note: Recipe information is posted by eknazar.com users.