Chicken Roast Masala
|Submitted By: Simple Indian recipe|
| Region: Indian
|| Dish: Non Vegetarian - Chicken
Chicken - 1/2 kg(1 lb)
Oil - as needed
Onions - 3
Tomatoes - 3
Whole garam masala - 1 tblsp
Ginger paste - 2 tblsp
Garlic paste - 2 tblsp
Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
Chilly powder - 1 tblsp
Garam masala powder - 1 tblsp
Cashew paste - 2 tblsp
Salt - to taste
Cilantro - for garnish
Cream - for garnish
1. Fry the chicken in oil and keep aside.
2. Heat little oil in another pan, add the whole garam masala, onions and fry well. Next add the tomotoes.
3. Now add everything except chicken and kaju(cashew) paste. Cook it nicely and let it start leaving oil.
4. Then add little water, chicken and kaju paste. cook well.
5. Garnish with cream and fresh coriander leaves. (This is a dry dish, goes well with naan/roti.)
Note: Recipe information is posted by eknazar.com users.