Indian Lentil Pancakes
| Region: Andhra
|| Dish: Vegetarian - Breakfast/Tiffins/Snacks
Time to Prepare: 10 Mins
Calories: Approx 180/ 1
1 Cup Urad dal / Minapappu
1 1/2 Cup idli rava
2 Tbsp Chana dal
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
Carrots for garnishing
Hot peppers (Chopped)
1. Soak all the urad dal and chana dal overnight. Wash and grind into a smooth paste.
2. Soak idli rava also in enough of water. Wash, drain and squeeze all the water from it.
3. Mix the dal paste and rava. Add some salt and let the paste sit for an hour or two.
4. Heat a pan, add oil. Spoon enough mixture on to the pan and spread it like a pan cake.
5. Let it fry on low flame, turn on o the other side and cook for another few mins. Sprinkle with grated carrots, onions, hot peppers if needed.
Note: Recipe information is posted by eknazar.com users.