| Region: Indian
|| Dish: Vegetarian - Others
* 50 gms capsicum (shimla mirch), * chopped fine
* 400 gms cottage cheese (paneer), cubed
* 200 gms curd (dahi)
* 2 tsp salt
* 1 tblsp garam masala powder
* 1 bunch coriander leaves (dania patti), chopped fine
* 15 gms mint leaves (pudina patta), chopped fine
* 6 flakes garlic, chopped fine
Salt to taste
* Grind into a rough paste, chopped capsicum, curd, salt, garam masala powder, coriander leaves, mint leaves and garlic together.
* Cut the paneer pieces into cubes and marinate them them in the mixture for 2 hours.
* Put these pieces on skewer and grill them till soft and done.
* Serve with lemon slices and shredded red cabbage.
* 100 gms red cabbage, shredded
* 1 lemon, sliced
* Serves: 4
Note: Recipe information is posted by eknazar.com users.