| Region: Indian
|| Dish: Vegetarian - Breakfast/Tiffins/Snacks
* 1cup Long Grain (Basmati) boiled Rice
* 1Apples diced
* 1small cup boiled green peas
* Few Cauliflower florets boiled
* 1 lemon juice
* salad leaves to garnish
* Cabbage (shredded) for garnishing
* salt & pepper to taste
* After boiling rice.
* In cool rice add apples, green peas, cauliflower florets, salt and pepper.
* Now add lemon juice and toss well and transfer to serving dish lined with salad leaves.
* Garnish rice salad with shredded cabbage and coriander leaves.
Note: Recipe information is posted by eknazar.com users.