| Region: Indian
|| Dish: Vegetarian - Others
* 2 cups - wheat flour
* 1 medium sized beetroot - grated - retain the juice that drips out
* 2 - green chillies - finely chopped
* 1/4th tsp - Omum seeds (Oma in Kannada)
* Cumin seeds (aka Jeera in Hindi, Jeerige in Kannada)
* 1/2 tsp - garam masala powder
1. Mix all ingredients with water and salt to taste. Knead it well for 10 minutes - same as chappati consistency. Extra flour can be added to maintain consistency.
2. Make big-lemon sized balls of the flour - roll and fry.
3. Enjoy with pickles, onion and curds!
Note: Recipe information is posted by eknazar.com users.