| Region: Indian
|| Dish: Vegetarian - Breakfast/Tiffins/Snacks
225 gms Khoya
225 gms coconut (dry and ground)
1 tsp cardamom seeds (ground)
1 tbsp ghee
2 1/2 cups sugar
2 cups water
1/2 tsp almonds (grated)
1/2 tsp pistachios (grated)
* Mix khoya and coconut and fry them lightly with ghee on a low heat.
* Add cardamom and mix well.
* Prepare one-string syrup by dissolving sugar in the water.
* Now stir the coconut mixture into the syrup.
* Grease the plate and spread the grated nuts on it.
* Spread the prepared evenly over the plate and allow it to cool.
* Now with the knife, cut it into desired shapes.
* Turn them over so that nuts covered part appears on the top.
* Nariyal ki burfi is ready to be served.
Note: Recipe information is posted by eknazar.com users.