4 Tomatos - cut into four pieces,
Onion fine chopped
garlic 2 to 3 cloves
salt to taste
1. Boil 4 cups of water in the pressure cooker and add the tomatoes, onions, garlic and salt. Mix well.
2. Cook on a medium flame for 10 minutes, or for 2 to 3 whistles.
3. Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid and allow it to cool.
4. Blend into a smnooth puree using a hand blender and strain.
5. Transfer the soup in the cooker or a deep pan and boil it again.
6. Add the butter and mix well.
7. Serve hot garnished with bread slices and coriander.
Write a Review & Share your thoughts with Other Customers.