Indian Style Bread(Pav)
Tamarind chutney with sugar
Garlic dry chutney(optional)
Red chilli powder
Thin sev and oil.
1) Boil 1 packet yam and max 2 potatoes in cooker or microwave. After they are done smash them and keep aside.
2)Cut 1 onion in small pieces. Heat oil in a pan, add half of onions and cook till transparent.
3) Add smashed potato and yam to it and mix well.
4)Add pomegranates, grapes pieces, peanuts, tamarind, red chili powder and mix well.
5)Add salt and sugar as per taste. Finally, add dabeli masala and mix well.
6) You should get a proper smell of dabeli masala and the smell of Yam should be gone, if not add little more dabeli masala to it and mix well.
7) Let it cook for 8-10 mins on medium flame.
8) Now cut the pav into half don't separate them completely. Apply, tamarind chutney and garlic dry chutney on both sides and add enough of above mixture to cover up total pav.
9) Heat a big pan and put some butter on it, fry dabeli from both sides and decorate with sev and extra onion.
10) Serve when hot.
Yam is a healthy replacer to potatoes :)
Write a Review & Share your thoughts with Other Customers.