2 cup cooked and diced Chicken
1 Sandwich Loaf
5 tblsp Butter
2 chopped Onion (Pyaj)
200 gms thinly sliced Mushrooms (Goochi)
1 tsp chopped Parsley (Ajmod)
1 cup diced Ham
1/2 cup diced Bacon
1/4 tsp Thyme
To taste Salt (Namak)
To taste Pepper (Mirchi)
* Cut a 1" slice off the of the loaf.
* Pull out the soft bread from inside.
* Use for making bread crumbs.
* Leave 1/2 " inner lining of bread to preserve this shape.
* Melt 4 tblsp of the butter.
* Spread this on to the loaf inside and out.
* Replace the lid and place the loaf on baking tray.
* Bake it for 10 minutes at 400 F.
* Let it cool.
* Cook the onions in the remaining butter.
* Combine mushroom and cook for more 2 minutes.
* Mix in the parsley.
* Season with salt and pepper.
* Combine together the bacon, ham and 3 tblsp of bread crumbs.
* Stir in thyme and season to taste.
* Press half ham mixture well down into the loaf case.
* Cover with onion and mushroom mixture.
* Place chicken on and cover it with the onion mixture and a layer of ham mixture.
* Replace the lid.
* Wrap the loaf in foil.
* Bake it in oven at 375 f for 45 minutes.
* Cut into thick slices.
* Serve hot or cold.
Write a Review & Share your thoughts with Other Customers.