Chicken 500 Grams
Corn Starch 2 Tablespoons
Ginger (Chopped) 1 Teaspoons
Garlic (Chopped) 1 Teaspoons
Onions (Chopped) 1 Big
Curry Leaves 2 Springs
Fennel Seeds 2 Teaspoons
Pepper (Crushed) 2 Teaspoons
Coconut Milk 1/4 Cup
1. In bowl put some chicken, to that add salt and cornstarch and mix well.
2. In a pan heat oil and fry them till get nice golden color.
3. In another pan heat the oil and put finely chopped ginger, garlic, chopped onions, salt, curry leaves and fry them for a minute, put crushed fennel seeds, crushed pepper and fried chicken pieces and toss them.
4. Lastly add coconut milk and fry till it dry.
5. Finally add chopped coriander and toss it.
Write a Review & Share your thoughts with Other Customers.