Ringan Nu Oloo
|Submitted By: Payal|
| Region: Indian
|| Dish: Vegetarian - Curries
Main Ingredient: Brinjal,Onion,Green Chillies
6 green chillies chopped
4 tblsp oil
a pinch asafoetida
8 sprigs spring onions chopped
2 medium tomatoes chopped
1 kg brinjal
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
salt to taste
12 sprigs green garlic chopped
1 tsp cumin seeds
* Roast the brinjals till the outer skin is charred.
* Put them in water and then take off the skin.
* Mash the pulp.
* Heat up oil.
* Mix in cumin seeds and stir fry for a while.
* Mix in cut green garlic, spring onions and green chillies.
* Stir fry for 2 minutes.
* Mix in cut tomatoes, turmeric powder, asafoetida, salt and the pulp of brinjals.
* Stir fry for few minutes and serve hot.
* The color of this bharta is green.
Note: Recipe information is posted by eknazar.com users.